David & Gail Rogne
Click donate button to give to the ministry of
David & Gail Rogne
David and Gail met at Missionary Training in Oregon in 1993. They were married later that year in July! After completing training with New Tribes Mission, they served in Papua New Guinea working with remote tribes until 2000. They then returned to PNG and helped local pastors plant new churches as well as disciple pastors in their walk with God.
After working and pastoring stateside, they then served with Global Recordings Network in Vanuatu. During their first term there, they made 20 recordings presenting the stories of the Bible in 13 languages. Now David and Gail are translating the King of Glory movie into Bislama (the main language of Vanuatu). They desire to continue to make disciples of Jesus Christ and to build up the local churches in Vanuatu through:
1. Teaching and preaching the Word of God clearly in churches, villages, special events, political gatherings and Bible colleges.
2. Continuing to support and help train up local missionaries with the Santo Bush Mission.
3. Providing biblical helps to local pastors, believers and even the lost! We use micro SD cards to help spread the Word of God through cell phones to everyone who wants it!
4. Share the good news of Jesus Christ, every way possible, with every audience willing to hear even using motorcycles!
5. Conduct 5 day clubs and other events to teach children, as well as members of every community, the Word of God and the Good News that God our Creator wants us to be with Him in His family!
6. Use the King of Glory movie to teach through the Bible in a way that it is easy to understand.
7. To love my wife well so that every day it will communicate the Love that Christ Jesus has for all those who make up the Church – His beloved bride! This is who we are by the grace of God.